Two levels of service are being offered here that will perfectly suit your requirements. The comprehensive services are explained below. Finding a professional and money saving Property Management services couldn’t be any easier.
A: Letting only service
- Inspection and rental valuation of the property.
- Marketing the property ( Professional Photography & Floor Plan )
- Receiving enquiries and accompanying prospective tenants wishing to view the property.
- Careful selection of tenants. Tenants will usually be referenced (Tenant Funded) whose report will include credit score, electoral information, public information such as CCJs, employer’s reference/salary details, previous Landlords reference if appropriate, and any potential of fraud warnings.
- Preparation of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and relevant notices in accordance with the Housing Act 1988 (as amended by 1996 Housing Act).
- Collecting the first month’s rent and dilapidation deposit.
- Signing up the tenant and releasing keys, forwarding copy documents and payment to
- Preparation of a detailed inventory of property contents and condition with supporting photos.
Details of Fee
Letting only Service
A one off fee of 50% of the first month’s rental or (Minimum £350.00) – No Vat apply –
B: Management Service and Complete Letting
- This process holds within all 1 to 8 items along with the above:
- 12 month rental guarantee is provided.
- Keep track of the late payers and make sure they pay the rent.
- Collection of rent is done every month and forwarded to the Landlord’s bank account via BACS along with the details of the monthly statements.
- Property inspection after every three months and conveying the report to the Landlord.
- Any repair or minor damage to the property will solely be the responsibility of the Landlord.
- If required, then the garden can be maintained and arranged.
- Insurance claims can be dealt with including the completion of the claim form, getting quotations and arranging the insured repairs.
- If during the lettings, the property is empty then:
- Cleaning arrangement is provided if needed
- Utility accounts are closed
- Heating timer is left on during winter
- Repairs are arranged
- Taxation advice is provided
- The utility accounts are transferred to the tenant’s name.
- Check out report is prepared and the highlights of discrepancies are provided to compare with the initial inventory.
- Negotiation of the deposit deductions with the current tenant and the repairing services are arranged.
Details of Fees
Management Service and Complete Letting
A fee of £150.00 is discounted and after that collection of 10% of the monthly rent is done.
What’s not included
- Before we can accept your property for our property management service, you’ll need:
- An EPC
- An up to date and valid Electrical & Gas Safety Certificate